Banana and Choc Chip Bread - Almond Meal, Sweetened with Honey
This banana and choc chip bread is perfect for an afternoon treat or toast a slice for breakfast. Made with delicous, wholefood ingredients and sweetened with honey.This banana bread is super moist.
- Food Processor
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C
- Grease and Line a 19.5cm x 9.5cm loaf tin with baking paper
- Place the dates, banana and honey in the food processor and blend at high speed
- Add the dry ingredients: Coconut, almond meal, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend on high speed until well combined and holding together
- Add chocolate buttons and mix to combine
- Spoon the mixture into your loaf pan. Press it down firmly.
- Bake the bread for 30-35 minutes or until golden
- Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 15 minutes before serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!