These healthy peanut butter thumbprint cookies are perfect for all occasions.
Peanut butter cookies are a favourite of many, but they can be loaded with sugar.
This recipe cuts down on the sugar and adds healthy ingredients like peanut butter and almond meal, making them soft and delicious—without being too sweet.
They’re quick and easy to make, so you can whip up a batch in no time.
They’re great for kids to make, too—just let them customize their own thumbprints!
Enjoy with your favourite coffee or tea.
Healthy Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees C
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with baking paper
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, oats, baking soda, peanut butter and honey1 cup Almond Meal, 1/2 cup Rolled Oats, 1/2 tsp Baking Soda, 1/2 cup Peanut Butter, 1/4 cup Honey
- Roll the mixture into 12 equal sized balls
- Flatten the balls into cookies on the baking sheet
- With a spoon, create a small well in the middle of each cookie and place 1/2 tsp of fruit spread into each well4 tbsp 100% Natural Fruit Spread or Jam
- Place the tray into the hot oven and bake for about 8-10 minutes
- Remove the tray from the oven and place the cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely