Our Mould Control spray is a revolutionary new formula unlike any other commercial brand available for treating household mould.
Offering high performance with no nasty chemicals. This product is chlorine and bleach-free.
Safely and effectively remove mould and biofilm from affected areas.
This mould cleaner can be used with a microfibre cloth.
The key to preventing household mould is reducing moisture where possible, rather than using toxic mould removal products that may do more harm than good.
Mould affects 1 in 3 Australian homes.
Exposure to mould can cause serious health issues including asthma, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue syndrome and many more.
Mould only becomes a problem when there is a persistent moisture problem. If you suspect mould is an issue in your home, we recommend you contact a qualified Building Biologist or a certified IICRC mould remediator – visit www.buildingbiology.com.au for more information.
WATER, ETHANOL, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, ALKYLPOLYGLUCOSIDES, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID AND SODIUM GLUCONATE.