Ginkgo biloba and Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) have been used to improve memory and support cognitive function.
Ginkgo Biloba and Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi)
The herb Ginkgo Biloba has been used to benefit the brain in traditional Chinese medicine for many years, and is now widely used in the west. Ginkgo Biloba can increase memory and mental alertness. Like Ginkgo, Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi) has also been used in traditionally for hundreds of years, in Ayurvedic medicine. Brahmi is known to support cognitive processes that support learning, retention of new information and mental clarity.
The high dosage combination of 3000 mg for both herbs in Henry Blooms Ginkgo and Brahmi 3000 makes it a powerful formula to enhance the quality of memory and word recall in everyday life. This formula helps:
- improve memory retention and word recall
- support mental clarity and speed of information processing
- aid mental alertness
- support the health of the nervous system
- help relieve the symptoms of tinnitus (vascular origin)
- assist in the relief of nervousness
|Each capsule contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to dry:|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||3 g|
|standardised to total ginkgo flavonglycosides||14.4 mg|
|standardised to ginkgolides and bilobalide||3.6 mg|
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant||3 g|
|standardised to bacosides||67.5 mg|
No added gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Directions for use
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen, talk to your health professional.