High potency, great tasting, easily absorbed Henry Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder contains Elemental Magnesium with important cofactors Vitamin C, Glutamine, Taurine and Potassium.
Henry Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder provides numerous health benefits including:
- Helps reduce the severity and frequency of migraine headaches.
- Helps relieve PMS symptoms such as mood changes and fluid retention.
- Supports immunity, wound healing and muscle repair.
- Helps maintain the integrity of the gastrointestinal tract and reduce gut permeability.
- Facilitates the transport of Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium.
The Importance of Magnesium
There are 3 forms of Magnesium in Henry Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder including Magnesium orotate. Orotic acid supports pyrimidine biosynthesis, which is required for DNA and RNA production. Henry Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder also contains cofactors for the production of glutathione which functions as an antioxidant, supports immunity, and acts as a detoxifier.
Magnesium, Migraines, Muscles and More
Henry Blooms Magnesium Complex Powder may help reduce the frequency and severity of migraines and is indicated for the symptomatic, temporary relief of migraine headache.
Magnesium assists in the prevention of muscle cramps and helps to relieve muscle cramps and spasms. It is indicated for the relief of PMS symptoms. Magnesium supports the nervous system as it is required for the active transport of ions like Potassium and Calcium across cell membranes.
|Each 5g (1 tsp) serve contains:|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||1.7 g|
|equivalent magnesium||343 mg|
|Magnesium orotate dihydrate||106 mg|
|equivalent magnesium||7 mg|
|Magnesium glycinate dihydrate||427.4 mg|
|equivalent magnesium||50 mg|
|Total elemental magnesium||400 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||243.5 mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid||200 mg|
|equivalent calcium||22.9 mg|
|Potassium aspartate||386.5 mg|
|equivalent potassium||80 mg|
Take 1 tsp (5g) daily in water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen, talk to your health professional.