NutraViva Advanced Mobility Formula offers a safe and effective joint and bone supplement for all dog and cat breeds of any age or size. Our specially designed formula may assist with improving lubrication within joint capsules, repairing damaged cartilage and joints, particularly hips, and reducing inflammation and pain.
Our Nutraviva Advanced Mobility Formula has been designed to be taken on a daily basis and may also support improving your pet’s mobility, energy levels and overall health and wellbeing.
Each serving contains collagen hydrolysate, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, MSM, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, all working together to help improve the health and mobility of your beloved pet.
- Collagen – Helps to reduce the breakdown of collagen fibres within the bones, joints and connective as your pet’s age.
- Glucosamine – Is a natural anti-inflammatory and plays a vital role in building and maintaining healthy joints.
- Chondroitin – Helps to maintain cartilage and promotes joint lubrication which assists with shock absorption and reduced friction.
- Hyaluronic acid – Increase the viscosity of synovial fluid within joints, further reducing friction and increasing cushioning of the joint capsule.
- MSM – Improves joint flexibility and reduces pain and inflammation.
- Vitamin C – Plays a critical role in assisting with collagen formation.
Directions for use
- Small dogs 5 to 15kgs 1 full teaspoon = approx 3.75g (equivalent to 80 serves for a small).
- Cats and small dogs (up to 4kgs): 1/2 teaspoon per day.
- Small dogs (5 to 15 kgs): 1 full teaspoon per day Medium dogs (16 to 35kgs): 2 full teaspoons per day.
- Large dogs (35+ kgs): 3 full teaspoons per day.
Allow four to six weeks for best results. Individual results may vary.
Do not refrigerate.
Keep sealed in an airtight container once opened.