We hand blend the purest, naturally extracted herbal oils from certified distillers to create the safest insect sting relief and personal outdoor sprays for you and your family. Our sprays are tested by Australian Government laboratories to ensure their effectiveness and universities to certify their purity.
Ouch sprays contain no chemicals, are vegan and not tested on animals. Chemical based insect products can transfer part of their active ingredients into your muscles, where they can stay for extended periods of time, increasing the risk of unwanted side effects. Check the pack of your insect product or sting/itch relief product. Does the product you use contain chemicals requiring it to be labeled ‘Keep Out Of Reach Of Children’? Switch to chemical free Ouch Sprays which are effective and safe.
Ouch Personal Outdoor Body Spray is a 100% natural formulation tested by the NSW Government Pathology Service, Westmead Hospital and certified effective for 40 minutes with no adverse skin reactions. Ouch can be re applied as often as needed.
- Doesn’t contain the toxic chemicals in other outdoor spray formulations.
- NSW Government Health Pathology Service, Westmead Hospital rated Ouch’s formula as effective for 40 mins with no adverse skin reactions in human tests.
- Non toxic, 100% natural formulation
- Safe for children and pregnant women
- Reapply as often as needed
- Highest grade distilled herbal extracts from certified producers.
- Doesn’t melt or deform plastic clothing, spectacles, safety goggles
- Not tested on animals
- 100% Australian made
Ceylonese Lemongrass Extract, Egyptian Geranium Oil, Australian Eucalyptus Oil
Spray on exposed skin or clothes. Reapply after 40 minutes. Apply to face with fingers. Keep away from eyes.