Bright and vibrant pink for flamingo-like hair or add Bold Pasteliser for baby pink tones.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free Formula
- Damage-free colouring
- Free from Ammonia, PPD, Parabens, Silicone and Sulfates
- For best results use on light, bright, natural blonde or bleached hair
- Lasts between 3-6 washes
Aqua, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Propanediol, **Stearyl Alcohol, PEG -100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Stearalkonium Chloride, Alcohol Denat., †Parfum, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-10, **Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, *Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Basic Violet 16, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
1. Shampoo your hair and rinse thoroughly to remove any product or colour build up on your hair.
Top Tip: For the brightest, boldest results, after shampooing apply Tints of Nature Hydrate Treatment and leave for 15 mins, rinse and then proceed to Step 2.
2. Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
3. Put on plastic gloves.
4. Apply colour.
5. Cover with cap and wait 30 or 40 minutes to achieve maximum brightness.
6. Remove cap.
7. Wear gloves and rinse hair thoroughly with cool water (cooler water helps to retain bright colours).
8. Dry and style as usual.
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredients used…even the most natural ones!